Saturday, March 26, 2016

Hurry up and wait.


So now I reside in a 'holding pattern', where I await my body to get sicker so that I can get a transplant.  Unfortunately this is going to be a financially tight because I've been out of work since last summer and with no end in sight , my income, and health insurance is going to dry up.  (there's got to be a better way to get a liver...)

So currently I eat 19 to 18 hours a day through a tube in my veins(at home which is good!!); and f
or the past two months I've been dealing with puking issues.  Like every time I try to eat something or drink something.  I have to let my stomach rest for a day or so and then try again.  The trick is eating the right foods and slowly.

My brother and Candice came to visit for ten days from  Saudi.  It's always a pleasure to have them around.  They wouldn't know this the way that I treat them;  I'm such a jerk when I'm sick.  I'm trying to work on it.  They are the best though.


No comments:

Post a Comment