Friday, January 22, 2016

Waiting for Doctor


    So, sorta have been incommunicado since I was released the first time.  However to sum up what has happened since then:  2days home start vomiting over a bowl of cereal I had.  ER...sends me home after testing tube feed (for an hour!). Home over night /vomit /back to ER...ER admits me....stay 10 days / back on tube feeding; everything is Hunky Dory as long as I don't eat. Released/home two days/vomit cause I need to hydrate and I try drinking water.  Back in the Saddle.

       Yeaaaaaaaah, it's been an annoying few weeks.  All the while I'm craving foods like a big bowl of Spicy MIco Ramen from Sapporo in Porter.  Yum yum yum.  And foods I haven't even eaten yet that I want to make, like these Polish steamed cabbage dumplings.  I walked into whole foods last night with Sarah so she could get some grub and I realized it's citrus season!  Damn my illness.  I hope I'm paying off some serious karmic debt-that pumpkin I threw through somebodies parked car window when I was 9th grade.  BE WARY OF YOUR TEENAGE SHANNIGANS.  

    My new roommate for the most part is quiet but he has hardcore demensha (sp?)  , and he'll talk calling for no one in some Slavic language .  When I enter the room he looks at me wide eyed and calls out.  I want to reply but I escape to my bed feeling creepy.  One of the nurses came in and he started to speak and she was like ," yeah yeah".  Clearly white noise to her, however it did take the burden of creepiness off my chest.

   Came back in because a,) vomiting , b) malnourished .  Losing a little weight (especially in the winter) is cool; but brother when you're gather your bones together to take a bath.  When you look at your leg and think..'hm?  I never thought the bone was shaped that way'.  When your hands look like Grammies hands.

My Plan of Attack                                                          There Speculated plan.  
Stop tube feeds all together go back to food. Yum.           Hellbent on tube feeds , get me back on.
High fat and carbo diet. (Heavy cream on cereal...just.      Tubefeed mixed with eating (EEEE (family 
Kidding).                                                                             Feud noise))


Anyway I'll try to keep yern in the 411.

Be good to each other,

Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment